Monday, February 1, 2010

Tummy troubles and fatigue.

Cameron complained this morning that his stomach hurt.  It didn't seem like it was that bad so I told him to go on to school and to call me to come get him if it didn't get better.  He said it was still bothering him and he told a sub teacher about it, but apparently there was some miscommunication and she wasn't aware of the medications or the possible side effects.  He stayed the rest of the day at school and seemed ok when he got home.   He wanted to do his homework on my bed so I sent him in there to do it.  When I went to check on him, he was sound asleep.  This is so not normal behavior for him!   I think he may also be going through a growth spurt because his appetite has picked up some as well...  

I'm letting him sleep, but may end up regretting that decision later tonight.

No comments: